Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Listening to the evil chocolate monster...

As I have mentioned, I am getting hitched in August. Part of the wedding planning involves eating better for both the fiance and I as our pictures are being taken and all of our closest friends will be staring at us. We need to look hot. I don't know what he's worried about-the man is a clothes hanger-he looks good in anything. I however am blessed with curves. I have no problem with the curves-it just means that if I don't eat well, the curves grow in ways I am not comfortable with.

We have been eating reasonably healthy (I am beginning to fear lettuce), but lately, I have been having IRRATIONAL cravings. Not preggo cravings, trust me. The goalie is FIRMLY in place and is blocking all shots. I just REALLY want chocolate. I feel gross once I eat it as I am still battling a bit of stomach flu, but I eat it nonetheless.

Perhaps I am a victim of subliminal advertising. It IS easter season...time for that evil and tempting delight...the Cadbury's Easter Creme egg...

Yes, I know they are disgusting. Who KNOWS what goes in the filling, but DAMN those things are good...

Sigh...

If only chocolate helped you LOSE weight...THAT would be magic!!!!!

No comments: