Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Lack of blogging and Dane Cook

I have been SUCH a bad blogger! No idea why. I am lacking in things to say I guess...BUT NO LONGER!

And why?

Because summer movies are starting. And summer movies are FODDER for blogging...

Take for example the new Kevin Costner movie "Mr Brooks". Man is THIS a movie I will be avoiding. Generally, it would be the presence of Mr. Costner that would make me run like a school girl (the man is as exciting as melba toast), but instead, its Dane Cook.

What the heck is WITH Dane Cook? The man is about as funny as athletes foot and he CERTAINLY can't act. Yet this summer he has one, not two but THREE movies coming out. Good Luck Chuck, which also stars Jessica Alba (yeesh. She is ALSO dreadful. I am thinking Good Luck Chuck will be like a root canal on film) and Dan in Real Life, which stars a SURPRISINGLY large amount of talented people including Steve Carrell, Dianne Wiest, John Mahoney and Juliette Binoche. Apparently they were all drunk when they signed on.

I am going to be renting ALOT of DVDs...

2 comments:

Brand New W said...

hmm, i suspect you are actually a huge Dane Cook fan and this posting serves as your promotion of his upcoming 3 movies! Reverse psychology, what an Ingenious way of marketing!

sasskitty said...

THHPT to you kind sir!