Monday, August 6, 2007

BRIDE BRIDE BRIDE BRIDE


I am getting married in twelve days.

Twelve days.

I had been fairly relaxed until now.

Today, for whatever reason, that all changed.

I AM GETTING MARRIED IN TWELVE DAYS!

My mother is wearing black patent bedazzled Birkenstocks.

My aunt is trying to throw strange women through her legs in an attempt at a jive.

I don't know if my dress will be done in time.

I don't have anyone doing my make up yet.

Videographer, I must find a videographer.

I still want to lose 10 more pounds.

Seating charts! I HATE SEATING CHARTS!

I need to write my vows. What rhymes with "Cuisinart"?

My groom is calmer than I am. ITS NOT FAIR!

I have developed a noticeable twitch. This has been exacerbated by the amount of people saying "WOW! You look really calm for someone getting married in TWELVE DAYS! DID YOU KNOW YOU WERE GETTING MARRIED IN TWELVE DAYS???"

Speaking of wedding dress, I think I hate the one I chose. I want the other one now.

I may have developed a slight drinking problem. Just a slight one.

twitch twitch twitch

1 comment:

Brand New W said...

and u didn't even mention what might be awaiting you at this weekend's staggette party!! I hope you have loads of fun! :)